1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I earn money online apart from development ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by juggalox, Jul 26, 2011.

Hello everyone. Am actually a web developer and usually earn my money from web development services and sometime from software development as well.

Due to high demand and alot of competitors , this field is proving difficult for me.

How else can I earn money ? I see on flippa.com , sites sell for like $70k and stuff. What is this business basically ? And does affliate marketing actually work that well (For some reason , the fact(?) that people actually WILL buy stuff does not digest) ? I stay in India.

juggalox, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. seopricecut

seopricecut Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many earning opportunities online. You just have to master one skill that you have. It may be anything. But you have to know most about that, Only then you can provide service on your expertise.

seopricecut, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. writer1972

writer1972 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    About the Affiliate Marketing, yes it does actually work, and people dont neccessarily have to purchase anything. Depending on the affiliate program, you can get paid per click, paid per action, and so forth. However, you have to be willing to put forth the effort into marketing the product or service, or getting people to your site after putting the link on it. There is one particular affiliate program that I am into that I got into just in time, and got approved. They claim to offer the most highest paid, and will match or go above and beyond any other...I've been ill for almost a year so i havent been able to try them out yet, but I will be after I recover from surgery in August...As of now, you can't get in with them now without a referral from another affiliate. (EWA) I havent really looked into what's in it for me to refer someone yet, but I hope there is. That's another thing some affiliate programs offer is to bring in other affiliates for a certain amount for each person you bring in, or a percentage of what that affiliate brings in, again depending on the affiliate program. I would HIGHLY Suggest that with any affiliate program and what they have to offer for you to promote, that you do your do dilligence in making sure the product or service is not a scam by doing a search, that way you can keep a good repor and be more trustworthy to your customers in hopes that they come to you for more, or dont just disreguard your advertisement...Some or maybe all affiliate programs dont look to see if its a scam or not when getting publishers. If you find more good than bad or nothing bad at all about something you're promoting, are the absolute best things to promote. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

writer1972, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  4. jsc_marketer

jsc_marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    Build websites and sell them after

jsc_marketer, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  5. wwwestwebs

wwwestwebs Peon

Best Answers:
    Create content - you can write articles, write PLR content and resell it, create graphics for sites, create entire niche web sites - the list goes on. Everyone needs great content - if you can write and treat your clients well, you'll be busy for as long as you like.

wwwestwebs, Jul 26, 2011 IP