1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I earn money online ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hellsailor, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Maylin

Maylin Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem. This seems like a good fit for you.

Maylin, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  2. meditation

meditation Peon

Best Answers:
    search online money making programs in google and take care to select legit one..

meditation, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  3. Bothkill

Bothkill Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I see from your posts that you don't like referrals thing, so maybe this PTC method is not for you.

As for your remark regarding lamers, well, that's how it works on PTC, the more users the more income.
    It's the method that pushes you to find referrals.
    And if you don't like to find (direct) referrals, you can rent them.
    After all, rented referrals bring much more profit than direct referrals.

This is the method I like.
    When you will find a method of making money online, that suits you, please let us know here in this thread.

Good luck!

Bothkill, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  4. WriteWorkz

WriteWorkz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am a LAYMAN as far as computing is concerned, however, I do have Financial Services to offer and I can write very well. Anyone? please guide me!

Regards[/QUOTE]

There are so many ways for you to earn money. It depends on your preferences and the level of your income needs. Since you are offering both Financial and writing services, why not try looking at the Services [WTB] section here at DP and send PM.

You can also start freelancing at GAF and other bidding sites. For passive income, you can try revenue sharing of Squidoo, Helium, Bukisa, Xoomba, Associated Content, HubPages and many more.

Building your own website and blog is really great too. You can promote affiliate links or sell your own products.

The possibilities are endless. PM me for more details.

WriteWorkz, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  5. c1onejohn

c1onejohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Both blogger or wordpress should work for you...they are very easy to use. They have template build for you, all you need to do is fill the contents.

c1onejohn, Aug 24, 2010 IP
  6. chrkadmin

chrkadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make a little extra cash by taking online surveys from reputable companies. By little I mean *maybe* 2K annually.

chrkadmin, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  7. computerconsultant

computerconsultant Peon

Best Answers:
    With the help of blogs or PPC you can earn money. Freelance websites are also possible method to earn income.

computerconsultant, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  8. mikeyg

mikeyg Peon

Best Answers:
    Creating your own products im making over $3000 a month by creating and selling my own products.
    Build a massive responsive list that you provide quality information to regularly this will on its own be the biggest money earner you can have.

mikeyg, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  9. cloudy3

cloudy3 Peon

Best Answers:
    help some company to Promote the website.

cloudy3, Aug 26, 2010 IP
  10. Gr33ny

Gr33ny Peon

Best Answers:
    You wrote that you can write well, I think this is your best option, you can freelance as a copywriter online!

Gr33ny, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  11. algocomm

algocomm Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't be put off by the complexities of building websites, etc. You can be online with just a very little amount of learning. And if you really want to avoid any technical work at all, you can find freelancers on sites like eLance and oDesk (and many, many others) who will do the work for you at a very reasonable cost.

Use a blog as your website, and it practically produces itself, allowing you to focus on content creation, and getting traffic. If you intend to make a business out of this (and it appears you do) I would not use a free blogging platform. Get a domain and web hosting, and set up your own blog. Again, if you can't figure t out, find a cheap freelancer to do it for you.

Then you need to determine what you are going to sell. It sounds like you have some expertise in the financial arena. So identify a significant need which many people have with respect to finances, and create information products (like e-books or training courses) which help people overcome it.

And while you are dong that, spend some time researching the various ways to drive traffic to a web site. There are many, such as article marketing, blog commenting, pay per click advertising, partnering with someone already established in your field, etc.

Good luck!

algocomm, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  12. financebanter

financebanter Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should start online marketing to earn money from home.

financebanter, Aug 30, 2010 IP