1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i earn more through my online store Athletic Clothing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by athleticlothing, Aug 12, 2012.

1. athleticlothing

athleticlothing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there any chance to get register through crag-list because i tried too many times but unfortunately they payment there is anyway for free give me idea how to to dat.

athleticlothing, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  2. athleticlothing

Best Answers:
    Thanks for giving me a nice advise i will do better after you suggestion and hoping in future you will always updating new things.

athleticlothing, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  3. sandy6m

sandy6m Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a great looking site/ Out of interest diud you have it coded for you or is it a off the peg site?

sandy6m, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  4. athleticlothing

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys how are you, well i read the penguin and did not understand clearly about the function and how i manage mywebsite to do not hit with this algo

athleticlothing, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  5. harryom87

harryom87 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try to social sites (Bookmarking).

harryom87, May 7, 2013 IP
  6. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done any SEO? you really need SEo to get targeted customer. Customers who is looking to buy athletic clothing. If you get ranked for some keywords, you would get traffic. I can help you out with SEO, PM me if you are interested.

gkuang2, May 7, 2013 IP
  7. Oozen

Oozen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Become more than an Athletic Clothing Store. Become a destination for physical health through Athletics. Sell your products as the best fit to have while doing those activities.

You will get more targeted traffic from athletes through Google because your content is relevant to them. Your sales will increase because the athletes are who you were targeting in the first place. So less traffic will still result in more sales because your conversion rate will be better.

Oozen, May 7, 2013 IP
  8. harryom87

harryom87 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should use social sites..

harryom87, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  9. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear athleticlothing, I congratulate you first for entering into the athletic clothing niche and creating your own store. It is a big money earning venture. So I would suggest you to concentrate on it in a professional way.

As your question is, I guess that you are still finding a way to make money with your store site. So my suggestion is not to go for ppc right now. You should now go for SEO link building, twitter marketing and posting about your site and products on social networking sites. Read a good guide on SEO link building by manual work, and get (read "buy") maximum number of retweets (based on buyer's keywords.)

One thing you must do - that is submitting your site to google webmaster tool. Set google analytics for your site. And set google alerts with various keywords related to your product. You should use google alert to build links as well to read about the latest info updates relating to your niche.

After you start getting clicks and few sales go for Facebook ad and creating a Facebook fan base.

Down the line the responses will help you to decide what to do next.

Wish you a grand success in the venture you are in. Please feel free to ask any question, if you have, I'll be happy to help you. Warmest regards.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  10. EatTheTree123

EatTheTree123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Promote Amazon products and you can earn a commision every time someone buys through your link. The commision is low but It's still money.

EatTheTree123, Jun 19, 2013 IP