1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get more Digg Friends?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jonocutler, Aug 10, 2008.

Does anyone know and good ways to get more friends on digg.com via community and not email? Anyone know digg good enough to do so?

Also is there a trick to get over 1,000 diggs? Am I missing something or do people just find you? I submit a great article and get about 6 - 11 diggs by doing nothing. I want to increase the diggs

jonocutler, Aug 10, 2008 IP
  2. sallyh

sallyh Guest

Best Answers:
    hiya

what i do is when i get a fan, i add them as a friend. then i go to that friends page and add their friends, then go to the pages of the new friends and add their friends and so on and so on. it is a little manual, but if you spend 15 minutes a day doing it you can get about 20-30 friends at a time. just be careful not to add to many at one time, else digg will ban you!

there isn't really a trick, it mostly depends on the digg you've submitted. i usually submit my diggs at around 10am EST, then share it with all the friends i have on my profile. that'll get you a couple more diggs

sallyh, Aug 12, 2008 IP