1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get projects for My Business !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Yasser B., Apr 20, 2013.

Hi there guys !

I've started recently my business offering full range of IT services and solutions with a highly skilled team, so now to make the next step, i would like to get some projects, but i don't really know how, as long as i don't have budget for doing ads or something similar.

I was thinking about partnership ? is it good thing for me ? or finding representatives to bring projects for us, and of course they can get benefits of 10% for example, so please let me know what do you think? and what do you suggest for me ?

Thanks

Yasser B., Apr 20, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say partnership wouldn't be good.

It would be good if you work as a freelancer, you can learn a lot of things in your freelancing careers then you can start your own business.

Finding reliable partner is very tough and who knows you would be paid or not..

SERPpoint, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  3. johnysc430

johnysc430 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Might be good to advertise on adwords or on facebook, or hire a sales professional to solicit business from established companies that need your services.

johnysc430, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  4. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to optimize your service website in Google search engine, it would help a lot, there is no doubt to it really... believe me.

MikeQ, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  5. cristina stewart

cristina stewart Peon

Best Answers:
    Optimize your business over internet....because now a days peoples only search over web or at search engine so promote your business at web....

cristina stewart, Apr 24, 2013 IP