1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase traffic to my techblog?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by einstein72, Jul 23, 2009.

Hi, could anyone provide any help with increasing the number of visitors to my techblog? - http://www.pcnsnews.blogspot.com/
    In addition, how can I appear top or close to top on Google Search?
    I'm not sure if this is allowed in this section but because it says blogging - if anyone is interested in adding their tech related ad or link to my blog let me know.
    Thank you in advance,
    :)

einstein72, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use wordpress, you will have a much better solution out the box.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  3. arbet

arbet Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to have a lot of useful and good content, then search engines will start indexing your pages. Users will find your site through search engines, and if it is good enough, they will link to it, and you'll get more traffic this way.

This is a process that takes time and requires patience. You'll need to work real hard for at least 3-4 months.

arbet, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  4. Guttu

Guttu Peon

Best Answers:
    Nest and easiest way is to keep commenting on other tech blogs. That really works and traffic won't bounce if you write good content.

Guttu, Jul 24, 2009 IP
  5. nontemplates

nontemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going to be brutally honest here. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but a techblog that doesn't even have its own domain and is on a free service wouldn't get my respect. Maybe some other niche but not a tech Blog.

Get a cheap or even free hosting account with a wordpress installer and a dirt cheap .com from namecheap or godaddy. the whole point of blogging is to become popular and build a brand for yourself. Might as well get that domain name upfront so it can begin to get some years under it and be recognized by Google.

nontemplates, Jul 24, 2009 IP