1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make money off of a server in less than 30 days?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Guthix121, Jul 4, 2010.

Here's the deal:

I had a server that I was using to host my websites. I no longer need that server (I have other ones), but my hosting company told me that they require 30 days notice to cancellation.

That means that I have an empty server lying around for 30 days, and I will still have to pay around $50 for it.

So does anybody have any ideas on how I can monetize this server in the next 30 days to at least make up the $50 I'm losing from it? It has to be a fast moneymaker, nothing that surpasses 30 days time, nothing illegal, and this server has plenty of resources.

In other words, I need a short-term, fast turnaround money maker with low initial investment. It doesn't have to be a big money maker, just something that will give a quick boost of cash. If it wasn't the summer, I would just put up a proxy and be done with it :mad:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
    Guthix121, Jul 4, 2010 IP