1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make my blog better?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Candybox, Sep 6, 2010.

Hey guys, I wanted to see how well adsense really worked so a few months ago I hastly put together a quick site and since then made roughly $90 but then it just stopped and I forgot about it.

Any suggestions on how I can improve it? I think it looks really ugly but don't know where to start I really have no clue what I am doing I basically installed Wordpress and a few plugins whacked on adsense threw some articles up, 75% of traffic is direct the rest is search engines and I have done no SEO so far.

Cheers

site is www.gratiscash.info

Candybox, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  2. Malok

Malok Peon

Best Answers:
    Things that I'd work on:

1. Provide more useful content for the end user. Right now it just looks like a bunch of ads and fairly spammy.

2. Provide more useful calls to action for the end user. Right now, theres little for them to do beyond clicking the ads (which, I recognize is the point - but if you give them something else to do, you are far more likely to have them stick around and click more ads).

Cheers. :)

Malok, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Use a better attractive theme and design one by yourself if you are using your own.
    And there is nothing in your blog, fill up with lots of content.
    Only if its attractive with good content which helps your visitors then only you will get more and more visitors other wise they won't care to return.

Digital_shubhi, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  4. robert84

robert84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should've thought to keywords before everything. I'm not very sure there is people out there looking for "gratis cash". When it comes to online success it all depends on visitors. You have 3 shots of having visitors: 1. people know your URL and they type it into their browsers; 2. your site is found through queries on Google; 3. your site's links is found somewhere on the web. Good luck!

robert84, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  5. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    I have learned the only real thing that matters is traffic. I have seen many ugly websites making tons of $$$ but some great looking ones make nothing. Its just traffic, traffic and more traffic imo

mrdeflation, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  6. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even you hurried effort has paid you hansome income. But you need to conscious,consistent efforts to put in quality stuff and then will you really hope to earn as desired.

pradiprg, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  7. Avelina

Avelina Peon

Best Answers:
    You can write interesting latest topic posts, publish your posts in social communities as well which will increase alot of users to your blog.

Avelina, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  8. The Simpleton

The Simpleton Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's impressive that you managed to make $90 with the site looking as it does now. I'm not saying it's looking bad or something, but I've seen better-designed sites which hardly get any income from Adsense at all. So it seems you have the advantage of getting a steady flow of traffic, which most websites lack. Now all you need to do is to add quality content which appeals to the users.

First decide what you want your website to be about. Is it a site containing articles about making cash online? Will it focus on any particular kind of earning methods? Will it be reviewing various cash-earning methods? And so on....

Once you've decided what kind of content you want for the site, you can then proceed to create that content yourself or hire someone to create it for you. Either way, make sure that the content is of high-quality and is SEO friendly. All this takes some effort but in the end it will really pay off if you're a little patient. Oh, and do checkout the latest themes that Wordpress has to offer. The present one doesn't appear to be very friendly.

The Simpleton, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  9. i123flashchat

i123flashchat Member

Best Answers:
    i think you'd better wirte fasion things, as well as sports.

i123flashchat, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  10. i123flashchat

i123flashchat Member

Best Answers:
    in a word, as long as people's insteresting.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    i123flashchat, Sep 9, 2010 IP