1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I packing my food item ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jakesroy91, Sep 26, 2011.

Dear all

I have business of food related, like fruit, vegetable etc.

I have also a small fruit juicy factory.

My problem is to kept all its items safe from dust and bacteria.

Any one please help me to find right way to solve my problem.

jakesroy91, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. Wittyfreak

Wittyfreak Peon

Best Answers:
    Well , the right answer could be found in cooking forum i guess this is a webmaster forum , sorry if i am not right..., just gave you suggestion..you cant get right answer for this question here...

Wittyfreak, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  3. Johnny Optimo

Johnny Optimo Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're bottling juice for sale in the US, you need to follow all of their bottling and safety guidelines. It can be very expensive to set up such a bottling plant. If the plant meets the FDA standards then you shouldn't have to worry about the product being clean, because you'll already be up to standards.

But, just for personal use, you should keep juice refrigerated before using it, and it should be used as soon as possible. You can also pasteurize the juice after it has been bottled to eliminate most microorganisms.

Johnny Optimo, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  4. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    creating a environment free from dust can be easy if you can control the wind flow as well as all the entry point to the workshop ,

use Central air and a good filter , open space should be closed if the entry point is used often , one way is to use this large long plastic strip door curtains
    of thick plastic on the door way that over lap each other , this help keep out the dust .

If it juice the less surface contact it get the better . cleaning all your tools is also very important .

worker hygiene as well as work location hygiene . is thing you got to look out .

having a machine doing all the juciing and then direct to packing will reduce contamination .

good luck

Max Singapore, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  5. pitty cat

pitty cat Peon

Best Answers:
    bacteria will spoil your food items, so you have to keep your items bacteria free. for this purpose you may save your food by autoclaving procees and also by adding antimicrobial agent like preservatives in a small amount.

pitty cat, Aug 8, 2012 IP