1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I start a marketplace online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lucas Fernandes, Aug 13, 2015.

Regards.
    The doubt here is not about how to create the website, it's the business side. The marketplace I want to create is about web templates, And without any web template and without web designers, how can I make it grow? From scratch to huge? Any tips, any experience: please tell me.

Lucas Fernandes, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  2. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want success with this kind of site - please prepare 100.000$ :)

FullHider, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  3. JLPHOST

JLPHOST Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you want to start a marketplace or do you want to create templates and sell them.

JLPHOST, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. Lucas Fernandes

Lucas Fernandes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to start a market place which is going to be for people to buy/sell templates.

Lucas Fernandes, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Populate it with templates from as many different web designers as possible, and then seriously advertise it. If you coded a custom marketplace even better, you have something unique. If not, no big deal, but you still need to advertise! It must be user-friendly, so both the theme creators and buyers can buy/sell their themes without any complications. It must be EASY to use, because if your website is new all it takes is one frustrating step in a form and the user might decide to go somewhere else to buy or sell a theme.

First step.. get your website up so we can see it!!! What are you waiting for? Please explain where you're at now and what's holding you back from taking the next step. This is not going to be easy, but I have a feeling you know that. Let's see how serious you are, because I am very interested in seeing your marketplace!

cronik, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  6. Lucas Fernandes

Lucas Fernandes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    cronik, can we talk in private?
    My Skype: lucazfernandes

Lucas Fernandes, Aug 14, 2015 IP