1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I start my own seo company?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bhutadavinay, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have more than 22+ months in search engine optimization field , and i know all about seo onpage and offpage activities. Now i want to start my own seo company how can i get project or contact for website optimization.:confused:

bhutadavinay, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  2. Animal888

Animal888 Member

Best Answers:
    How do you start any business? :)

Best bet is to let every one you know what you do and try and pick up some initial work. Attend networking meetings to make contact with other business people. Create a USP (Unique selling proposition) or a short description of the benefits of what you offer, so when anyone asks, you have an answer. Once you do a good job, word tends to spread :)

There's also many freelance sites, though you usually need references to get any work, hence my suggestion of contacting people who know you initially.

Animal888, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. exaltweb

exaltweb Peon

Best Answers:
    exaltweb, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    i think first you create one own website , blog and do seo and bring good ranking position then u get seo jobs

ayushi infotech, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  5. twoD

twoD Peon

Best Answers:
    Offline marketing is the best way to start with your SEO company as you can build some valuable links networking and turn those links into clients who will then act as your portfolio pieces when you start asking for the bigger, better jobs.

Today being an SEO provider is about more than just SEO, but PPC, Social, Viral and even more. If you can do it all, that's a valuable gift indeed.

twoD, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  6. TheFall

TheFall Banned

Best Answers:
    You just need to create site and optimize it to rank high to have an online authority

TheFall, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Use your seo skills to rank high for 'search engine optimization'. You will then have more work than you can handle. If you are as good as you think you are (i.e. good enough to charge for your services) you should be able to seo your own website up there.

contentboss, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  8. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create your website or blog & promote. You can also get projects from freelancer sites

Kiranraj, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. seo.vijay

seo.vijay Member

Best Answers:
    For those of you interested in starting an SEO company, consider the following steps:

1. Do as much reading and research about the SEO market as you can; take courses offered by reputable people so you have a good foundation.
    2. Prepare yourself by choosing a good domain name that will get noticed. In addition select an excellent hosting company that you feel comfortable with.
    3. Make sure you have some good content to include on your site, as well as keywords, services you're going to offer, pricing and payment options and a solid search strategy.
    4. Perform preliminary checks to include keyword analysis, validation of HTML and CSS.
    5. Make sure images load correctly and be sure to run spell check on all the pages.
    6. Have your content rated by the ICRA or SafeSurf so search engines don't filter out your content.

seo.vijay, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  10. dvd-boxset

dvd-boxset Peon

Best Answers:
    Every spring, the Paley Fest is a great way for TV fans to see the cast and creators of their favorite shows in person. Located in Los Angeles, this year's lineup features several IGN friendlySanctuary complete box set[/URL] series, including Fringe, Dollhouse, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. There will also be a special screening of the three unaired episodes of Pushing Daisies, while Joss Whedon fans will get two chances to see the popular Buffy creator – at the Dollhouse panel, and also at a night devoted to his internet sensation, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

There will also be a night honoring BatSanctuary complete collection[/URL]tlestar Galactica, which will have just ended its fourth and final season when the Paley Fest occurs. The event will also look forward to the upcoming spinoff/prequel Caprica.

dvd-boxset, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  11. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    Seoing yourself for competitive stuff like "search engine optimization" can take months and even years until you see yourself in the top 10. Rather think what kind of packages you could put together for your clients, then set up a salespage and drive paid traffic to it or if you find the online competition to be too tough to crack, go for local SEO first and then leverage your success from there.

backlinkexcellence, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  12. nomadic

nomadic Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a website and optimise it. Query will come automatically. Otherwise you hire someone to do email marketing if you need quick offers.

nomadic, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  13. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    dear have less experience in seo that's why u can do job in seo company as seo manager and learn about how to handle more persons and project.

marylandlawoffice, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  14. kamaljit1987

kamaljit1987 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok,first of all u should create your own website and then optimize it and its keywords which are related to SEO like seo company,
    seo services,affordable seo services.Then u create a profile of your website on high page rank websites like facebook,
    twitter,linkedin.Then u should create profile on bidding websites(like freelancer.com,elance.com,guru.com) for bidding.
    Then simply u can bid on projects and get projects related SEO.

Thanks,
    Kamaljit Singh(SEO Expert)

kamaljit1987, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  15. jsmith54312

jsmith54312 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is a very less experience in seo field,to more experience in this field,2 year experience in this field and than start a seo company

jsmith54312, Dec 22, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.