1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i use click bank effectively

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Gerald Mitchell, Jan 9, 2014.

I have been thinking about getting into click bank, but im not sure if its a good investment or not. Any input ?

Gerald Mitchell, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What investment????? It's a free affiliate program.

NetStar, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  3. elvismac

elvismac Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me show you how to make large sums of money without any investment needed.

Because of the no investment needed policy, you can spend a couple of hours a day on this at home after your 9-5 job and you’ll start seeing some very nice results.
    In essence it’s a copy and paste research work, very simple and the more hours you put in the more dollars you will see on your monthly paycheck from Clickbank. For more info send me a mail

elvismac, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  4. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can put some investment on Clickbank by purchasing traffics to your offers. But you can always get do it with free traffics

xAlexKimx, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  5. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sign up with clickbank and pick a product to promote. Start a blog on it and write review posts. Also I suggest that you build a list.

kb24, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  6. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank.com is one of the most popular Digital Download Affiliate Programs Online.

You do not need to pay to become an affiliate and you can start earning affiliate commissions right away. All it really takes is Targeted Traffic to earn money with Clickbank.com and any other sites like it.

The challenge of course, is on the amount of Targeted Traffic you need to drive to your Affiliate Pages. This is where you need to learn Internet Marketing and how to drive targeted traffic with a Blog Online.

There is a lot you need to learn before you try to make money with Clickbank. I wrote a valuable post on this subject here http://internet-marketing-blog101.com/how-to-make-money-online-with-clickbank/

Hope this helps man!

I wish you much success in your online journey!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  7. GraemeJ

GraemeJ Member

Best Answers:
    As others have said Clickbank is free as are many other sites with digital products.They make a commission from the publisher not the affiliate.Do some research on here.You could have your own blog or a blogger blog. There are many alternatives,make use of the knowledge on here.

GraemeJ, Jan 10, 2014 IP