1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i use correct StumbleUpon and drive traffic ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jedineka, Oct 11, 2010.

I want to know how to use corect StumbleUpon and drive traffic from it. I have read that is one of the best tools to get traffic. How ? Please explain the methods that u use.

Jedineka, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. sharelinks

sharelinks Peon

Best Answers:
    I would use a sharelinks page like "Sharelinks.co/share" to get traffic through StumbleUpon.

Build a simple page that links to your entire social network and then use the "share" widget in the upper right hand corner to post it to StumbleUpon and other sites such as Delicious and Digg. You can even e.mail it to an entire mailing list.

StumbleUpon is just like any other Social network. You need friends in order to get exposure.

1. Connect SU with your facebook profile and it will find your FB friends who use SU.
    2. Possible check out Fiverr.com (site where people do stuff for $5) and see if someone on there will help you get started with some SU traffic for only $5
    3. Offer a "like" for a "like" with people on SU to get the ball rolling. You like something that they have posted and they like something that you've posted.

hope this helps

sharelinks, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only one more question : Stumble , it works like let`s say , DIGG ? If i have more likes , it will be shown to more stumblers ?

Jedineka, Oct 12, 2010 IP