1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I use face book and other social media effectively???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by alitacastel, Dec 11, 2009.

I wanna promote my sites on above mentioned platforms. Can anyone tell me how can I do in less time?

alitacastel, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  2. donaldong

donaldong Peon

Best Answers:
    i would propose you use twitter. Start building followers and build a good relationship with them. Doing this way most of your followers will read the tweets or link that you send out. :)

donaldong, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  3. travelmoth

travelmoth Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have 100 followers....I think it's still possible to build a good relationship with them....
    But when you have 1000 or more followers.....I believe that it's impossible to build (good/bad) relationship with all of them....
    I saw someone has 10000 followers and also following 10000 people.....I really do NOT understand.....

travelmoth, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  4. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can create a facebook fan page and you can market it easily on facebook.

arnoldsmithh, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  5. james.parker

james.parker Peon

Best Answers:
    You plan an effective strategy for the social networking websites to get maximum numbers of visitors for the website. But the strategy will be vary for different social networks.

james.parker, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  6. herwin

herwin Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter works great for me and you should start with following a lot of people interested in the same topic you are. Facebook never worked for me.

herwin, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  7. patflynn

patflynn Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter is a great way to get started, because it's pretty much like building a list of targeted followers, and you don't even need a site. You could tweet out affiliate links, but it should be mainly used, as people said, to build relationships, to being people to your blog or website or whatever you have going on.

I've actually had a lot of success with facebook as well. I find that facebook is a better way to hold multiple conversations at the same time, that people can join in on later (kind of Google Wave like), thus easily bonding and establishing relationships with your target audience even further.

You can use these platforms to not only drive traffic to whereever you want to go, but as a resource as well. I ask my facebook fans for suggestions on topics to write about, or what they thought about my latest blog post, etc.

If you do end up using facebook, make sure you optimize it by creating a landing page for your page.

patflynn, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  8. clown888

clown888 Peon

Best Answers:
    twitter rocks again..but in FB i think you should have to pay advertising...

clown888, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  9. deannatroupe

deannatroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to use twitter or facebook is to decide how much time per day you wish to spend on each site and stick with that amount of time. Take time to network with a few people each day. If there's someone you haven't talked to in a while, strike up a conversation with them. Even if you have a lot of followers, it's still important to build one on one relationships with the people that follow you.

deannatroupe, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  10. taminder

taminder Peon

Best Answers:
    create a page on your site for facebook and start a contest for random members in your group (tell them to invite 5 people to be able to enter a raffle or something).

contests are a really good way to draw people in. just make sure you give the winner the prize asap or else your "rep" will be hurt.

taminder, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  11. wicky.alex

wicky.alex Peon

Best Answers:
    In Facebook.. Create page for your domain.. Make followers , follow to others.. It will help.
    In twitter.. make an acc.. twits every day..Make followers , follow to others

wicky.alex, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  12. orvilleseo

orvilleseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    as long as you can connect to your followers and friends, it is good to use any kind of social networking sites.

orvilleseo, Dec 15, 2009 IP
  13. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you looking for less time? I would think you would want to know what would be most effective?

WHich I believe - 1- you have a set amount of time you are going to tweet ( do it at least twice a day)

It will take you less then 5 mins. And stay committed and focused on it

ladyred129, Dec 15, 2009 IP