1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can make money from blog post ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mt33, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I first advise you to stick some ads up there, next try some affiliate marketing, and you can also sell ad spots on your site too. There are so many ways, try them all and find which one suites you best.

Sphor, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  2. AllwithOneSeo

AllwithOneSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been making blogpost money from Paid to Review (PTR) programs; blogsvertise[dot]com (BV), buyblogreviews[dot]com (BBV), linkworth[dot]com (LW), reviewme[dot]com (RM) and getgoodlinks[dot]net (GGL)

AllwithOneSeo, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  3. orphicpixel

orphicpixel Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest to build your website reputation first then wait for the time that you are just sitting there adding link/ads and replying emails

orphicpixel, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  4. shonny

shonny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use affiliate marketing, contextual ads, sell your own products through your blog. These are some a few ways you can use to make money.

shonny, Nov 24, 2012 IP
  5. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Oh wow this thread is like 2 years. Who is responsible for resurrecting it from the grave? hehe. Still a good question for those that don't know. Make money from a blog post the free way:

1. Get a wordpress.com blog.
    2. Write a blog post about anything you like (for starters write about how you went about creating your first blog and title it "My First Blog Steps" just an example).

3. Sign up with Google Adsense.
    4. Add their ad units to your blog post and/or sidebar.
    5. Promote your blog.
    6. Wait for money to trickle in from clicks on the ads.
    7. Repeat these steps to add more blog posts.

Or go the way of Hubpages.com and do pretty much the same steps, except you don't have to wonder where to place the adsense units. They handle that for you. All you have to do is create a hub, and add your Adsense ID in your Hubpage account. You can do these same steps using Amazon links instead of Adsense or CJ.com or any other CPA network. I know it's real general, but to get detailed is going to be a book's pages worth of steps and screenshots. But those up there should have anyone headed in the right direction. Wish all well! :)

CU_Designs, Nov 25, 2012 IP
  6. tim.warboys

tim.warboys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    - quality posts
    - quality content
    - engage visitors
    - ADSENSE!
    - ££££

tim.warboys, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  7. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Could try affiliate programs, but first develop your blog into something useful and unique. There are already too many blogs that don't offer a reason to visit a 2nd time.

gotlivechat, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  8. imageblur

imageblur Member

Best Answers:
    Write quality articles and stories. If you truly write interesting posts and can attract followers, then you can worry about making money. Most people that are not loyal to a brand / blog do not want to see a site filled with ad's all over the place. Build your audience, and the money will come.

imageblur, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  9. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do keyword research, find a product that would fit that search

either buy it and do a review or read someone elses' and write your own review with call to actions at the end..

and put a link in the beginning

DennisKnows, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  10. doucarsha

doucarsha Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a great way to make an income, I make about $6,000/month and it has replaced my full time income. PM me, I'll show you how to get there as well....

doucarsha, Nov 27, 2012 IP