1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can ONE webmaster use Social Networking sites like Del/Furl/Redit for Traffic ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by poseidon, Feb 8, 2007.

Ok, I have already added the code of these sites on my site but let's be honest, with low to mid traffic site of mine, I have seen NO traffic from these sites.

So I want to know how can I harness these sites from my own effort. I mean is making various id's and than start bookmarking my pages in them a good idea ? it can take time I know. What else I can do from my side ?

Regards

poseidon, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  2. AnneHamptom

AnneHamptom Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen alot of social networks out there and I must say that Squidoo.com delivers at its best. Squidoo is powerful that it surely doesn't need any hype.
    It works better for me than blogging - for some reason I have struggled with my blogs and don't update them regularly / find them useful traffic generators etc nowadays - but I Squidoo everyday and still get really excited by watching my lens grow and seeing feedback comments from people I respect a lot... Plus
    You get a permanent link back to your main site from an Alexa ranked #1100
    site that the search engines love, rank high, & spider daily.

AnneHamptom, Feb 8, 2007 IP