1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can promote my site through social network?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by andrepitt77, Jun 30, 2011.

1. abhayhendre

abhayhendre Peon

Best Answers:
    You just need FB & twitter for your social networking strategy
    1. try to add some of BIG GUYS in your niche as your friends
    2. dont accept each & every friend request. first see their profile, if you like it then only accept friend request
    3. create fan pages (best thing fb ever created!)
    4. promote fan page on twitter & twitter on fan page :p
    5. on twitter, follow some BIG guys in your niche
    6. again, dont just follow anyone. see their profile first
    7. most of the people will tell you follow a number of people on twitter (using a software) in the HOPE that some of them will follow you back. It's just bull****. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU WILL EVER MAKE ON TWITTER! Why? let me explain- have you ever looked at the twitter profile of BILL GATES OR Mr. OBAMA OR someone else who's really very famous in your market? What's the difference between twitter profiles of other people & those of the BIG guys? It's the ratio of the number of followers & following! All the big guys are following handful of people but still are getting thousands of followers. That's bcoz of that one little word..........AUTHORITY! That's what you need to do ..... build an authority. That's why i said dont just follow any one who follows you on twitter. If they are really interested in the content you provide in your tweets, they'll follow you NO MATTER WHAT, just like i follow some IM gurus such as Frank Kern. I dont expect him to follow me back. bcoz i know he knows the stuff, he provides value & the best of all.... i like him!

abhayhendre, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  2. lily40

lily40 Peon

Best Answers:
    now a days social media is the big, cheap, fast and reliable weapon of marketing your can market every thing which you want, but you have you follow some methods and trick for example when ever you start marketing on facebook you should join your business relevant groups then post you links there and create a fan page of your business and try to increase your like on this page.

lily40, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  3. showkatahmad

showkatahmad Peon

Best Answers:
    social networks are the good source to promote the business etc by sharing interesting posts and join the groups of your niche. Take part in the discussions which the people are starting there

showkatahmad, Aug 30, 2011 IP
  4. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aside from adding people on your network, you have to be friendly and accommodating to other users too.

aira, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. c1live1

c1live1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does that really work??? I'll admit I've stayed away from advertising on facebook but if THAT actually works heh... well, I suppose I could try it and see what happens. I picture someone looking at it and laughing as it gets a big fat REJECTED! :D but if it will work then, well that just amazes me.

c1live1, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  6. russelmrock

russelmrock Peon

Best Answers:
    there are lots of social media website on which u must take part on regular basis and submit your content.

russelmrock, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  7. SEO Bounty

SEO Bounty Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you interact on all the social media sites to build your brand and promote your products! Engaging with clients is a must!

SEO Bounty, Sep 7, 2011 IP