1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can virtual classroom change the way students get education?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jayeshprajapati07, Jul 15, 2013.

With the advancement of technology, virtual classrooms are the talk of the town. In fact, many schools and teaching centres have incorporated virtual classrooms in their education system for helping the students perceive better. In fact, these classrooms not only improve the perception of the students, but also play a significant role in assisting the teachers or coaches during their teaching sessions. The following text contains the advantages of virtual classrooms in a nutshell. Read along, to understand the subject better. Read More : http://blog.epitomesolutions.in/?p=255

jayeshprajapati07, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, I just graduated highschool. I'll tell you this. Regular classrooms can get distracting, annoying, and just tiring. I woke up every day at 5:45 AM to get to school. Another thing, repetition. That's how humans learn. We see, and hear over, and over, and then we end up getting it stuck in our head. Just like language.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    The thing about virtual classrooms is that they require discipline from the students themselves as well. If a certain module required them to log into a student portal to attend lectures online/engage in discussions with their classmates/complete assignments within a specific timeframe...then these students really need the discipline to be present there. I mean, it's easy for students to log in, tune into the live lecture...mute that and then be reading Buzzfeed articles or sobbing their little hearts out re-watching old Glee episodes in memory of Cory Monteith!

But that aside, there are lots of things that virtual classrooms make easier on a whole. Lecture notes can be accessed online, group discussions could get a whole lot livelier with the freedom (and keyboard courage) to voice out opinions behind a screen as opposed to facing an entire classroom of people staring you down while you speak. It'll save time (and time is precious) for students who have to travel long distances or spend approximately 2 hours of their day cursing and swearing being stuck in major traffic jams. Students get the ease and comfort of studying and completing their work from home. Students who are shyer in real life get to ask questions in a private message or online chat with their lecturers without fewer inhibitions.

There are plus and minuses to it. In some countries, virtual is being brought into the classroom itself. Kids are using iPads to learn and tablets to read. The top reason? It means they don't have to carry heavy schoolbags to school. Well...I'd like to think there are a ton of more valid reasons than that ;)

ReferralCandy, Jul 15, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  4. Web901

Web901 Member

Best Answers:
    Visual learning is a very effective & user friendly strategy that enhances perception, collaboration, understanding and gives flexibility while in traditional classroom students might get distracted and no time is wasted for preparation.

Web901, Jul 16, 2013 IP