1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we use networking sites to get traffic to our websites?????

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by akashvista, Aug 27, 2009.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know that how can we use networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg etc. to get traffic to our website.

And what networking sites do you people use to get traffic to your website and from your personal experience please tell that much traffic can these sites deliver.

Also what other networking sites are useful for this purpose.

thanks in advance!

akashvista, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    For every website the thing you have to do is first you have to increase your friend's circle on these websites. Then you can get high traffic from these website and on facebook you can create fan pages or group for your website to get traffic from there.

facebookapp, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  3. lotstosay

lotstosay Guest

Best Answers:
    Follow people who have something in common with you ie niches etc....I'm on FB and have just set up a fanpage for myself...you an advertise it for traffic on FB or just send people to the link via Twitter, Youtube, Blogs, whatever!!! But then those are a couple of ideas theres lots out there...

lotstosay, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  4. newwebseo

newwebseo Member

Best Answers:
    Join all related groups, participate in their forums and discussions, interact with other members of the groups and like-minded people, let them know about the services you provide and your site. If your site has useful information/services, there will be no problems with visitors :)

newwebseo, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  5. Kerant

Kerant Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the most effective ways is to have a blog that you can promote through social networking. Blogs are generally frequently updated, therefore they fit perfectly into the nature of social media websites.

If you are looking to benefit from using a blog with social networking, you may want to take a look at the following article.

Why Blogs and Twitter Make the Perfect Partnership

Kerant, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  6. revisitors

revisitors Peon

Best Answers:
    add many friends

revisitors, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. rs217000

rs217000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been fooling around locally on my machine, building a social media clout trading site - to put it simply, a site where if one dude has a huge network on digg, but no presence on Facebook, he could trade clout (publicity, links, shoutouts) with another a guy in his niche who has a huge facebook network, but no presence on digg. Basically a link exchange for social media. Does this already exist on a grand-scale level or have I just totally missed it? If not, would anyone use it?

rs217000, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  8. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    Try to create own community with your site link on networking forum. That will helps you to drive more traffic.

joelchrist, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  9. rs217000

rs217000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Joel - any good documentation on that, or is it pretty straightforward?

rs217000, Sep 9, 2009 IP
  10. mobhugger

mobhugger Peon

Best Answers:
    well on facebook you need to create a group or something that makes them see your site as fun.

You can also add many friends with a friend adder and write on their walls with a link to your site

mobhugger, Sep 9, 2009 IP