1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how create hyperlink with title of post wordpress

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by hiwsup, Dec 10, 2012.

i want create link, which is atutomacilly added to every post and redirecting after click to affiliate site. but the title of link need to be same as title of the post, how i can do this?

sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    hiwsup, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You want a link that redirects the user to another site, then directs them back to your site? Or am I not understanding you?

Rukbat, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. hiwsup

hiwsup Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, yes, redirecting to another site, something like here, www. prelist .ws - Download text, but i want text with title of post

hiwsup, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The 'title' of the link, what shows in the user's browser, is the canonical address (the name address, as opposed to the IP address) of the site the link goes to. You can't have your site as the name in the link - that would send the user to your site.

If that's not what you're asking for, please explain what you mean.

Rukbat, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  5. tushonline

tushonline Member

Best Answers:
    All you have to do is... Add a custom field to your WordPress post, add + play around by adding <?php the_meta(); ?> in your single.php / post.php template. It should not take more than one hour with basic code know-how.

tushonline, Dec 16, 2012 IP