1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did they do that?Give you lots of followers without accessing your account?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by wiseboke, Oct 12, 2010.

Today I saw many people on fiverr offer this severvice:give you more than 1k followers without knowing your password ,they just need your profile page ,at just $5.How can they do that?

wiseboke, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  2. d4dirty

d4dirty Peon

Best Answers:
    I run a website that has a similar service to those guys on fiverr, only much much better.

They do it by having a massive network of friends and they simply suggest to their friends to like you. They may also run a large group or page with sometimes millions of members.

I personally have not had much luck on fiverr. I found most of the sellers there really spammed their network and when you have a friend spamming you on facebook you either de-friend them or ignore them.

That is why I created my own site. Without turning this into a marketing thread if your interested in learning how its done we have a whole section on our technique on our site www.fbfanshop.com

d4dirty, Oct 12, 2010 IP