1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How did you get our First Online Customer who bought your product or service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by r2r, Dec 30, 2010.

I am into online business since 2 years and have started to slowly realize my dream of having online business that can make me money while i am actually sleeping.

During this 2 year long journey so much that i have learned and implemented and experimented ,which is now slowly paying off.

Couple of weeks back i got my first sales on a new Online Business that i have launched and i was quite happy to see a happy customer with no complaints.

I am not sure though of the exact source of the first client ,ie where did the customer come from etc.

Lets share your first paid customer experience and how did you got the first sale.

r2r, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about goods or services ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  3. Cabrelle

Cabrelle Active Member

Best Answers:
    My first client was a friend of my Dad's. My Dad obviously got me the opportunity for the job.

Cabrelle, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Funny you should say that I was reviewing all the products I have listed in PayPal and I was looking over the customers of the first service/product I ever created and the guys name was Andrew, and brought a hosted application service for $50 per year / license.

Seqqa, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  5. krashok2010

krashok2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am a freelance web designer and web developer, i got my first client from freelancing websites....

krashok2010, Jan 1, 2011 IP
  6. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a tip, if at all possible, I'd come up with a bit of a better tracking systems to track exactly where the sale came from. THat way you can maximize your efforts.

Anyways, I got my first sale from affiliate marketing, about a month ago. Promoting it online.

businessman413, Jan 2, 2011 IP