1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do Affiliate Marketing can help me make money??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sudir12, Jul 19, 2012.

Can you briefly describe me the upcoming form of marketing i.e Affiliate Marketing and how can I make money out of it???

sudir12, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. alberta123

alberta123 Peon

Best Answers:
    for successful affiliate marketing you need a site that has traffic from Tier one countries like USA, Canada, UK.
    there are several affiliate network to choose form, like amazon.
    write reviews about different products on your site or blog , including link of that specific product with your affiliate link.

alberta123, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  3. Yorker

Yorker Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically you promote other people's products on your own website/email list and make money when they buy the products. (the company selling the products tracks where the buyers came from and pays them a %).

Yorker, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  4. juan2machado

juan2machado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You earn profits as an affiliate by promoting some else's products on your website. You can use video marketing to drive quality traffic to your offers.

juan2machado, Jul 20, 2012 IP
  5. kyle.thomson.946

kyle.thomson.946 Member

Best Answers:
    but not all affiliates work the same , my affiliate is basically you clicking links constantly and getting paid each time you click the link. Also i have referral system which enables you to earn money. rukfm.co.uk Check it out not complete but bookmark it for future put your email in and ill email you when ready

kyle.thomson.946, Jul 20, 2012 IP