1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do fiverr clone sites get traffic from?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by idomains, Aug 28, 2012.

There's been lots of fiverr clone in the market but how do they survive and from where they get the traffic from?
    Is there anyone who could tell the way?

idomains, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  2. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually its the type of service they providing. Once they become well known in the web traffic by providing good service to the buyers and sellers they will be getting traffic anyway. Its the same way that Google is a well known search engine but then also Yahoo, MSN and bing's are good in the web.

mrb1129, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  3. selvakarthi

selvakarthi Peon

Best Answers:
    People bring up the clone sites as well, to use those to up traffic to your gigs and hopefully increase sales. But honestly with these other sites, I feel like I have to advertise the site itself in hopes of increasing the general traffic the site gets so that my gigs have a higher chance of being seen. Either way, everyone just wants to make money.. To me the fiverr clones just seem like more sellers and less buyers.

Regards,
    Selva

selvakarthi, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. jmedrano

jmedrano Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr Clone number one concern should be to support both buyers and sellers. If the service is good users will surely comeback after the first visit. As far as initial traffic goes the new site owners will have to do some Search Engine Optimization to their sites or use PPC, Social Media, etc. to bring in the traffic.

Here is a genuine tip for you. When I bring a new site to the market I usually like using Forums like DP and invite users one by one, by inviting them to check out my signature below. You can do this on any forum that's in your niche.

jmedrano, Sep 14, 2012 IP