1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I Design this work .. the effect of the stem of tree ?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by magelad, Mar 29, 2010.

How do I Design this work .. the effect of the stem of tree ? like that picture :

Attached Files:

magelad, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  2. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its so simple to do this effect. Use brush, draw shape like this. and use outer glow. that's it. good luck.

meetali, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  3. canadianguy_001

canadianguy_001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im sorry, could you make your font bigger? I cant quite read what youre saying.

lol

Seriously though, that just looks like a paintbrush photoshop brush. do a google search and youll find a million

canadianguy_001, Apr 1, 2010 IP
  4. magelad

magelad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you but i mean as a beginner how make the curved brush like this stem shape. I tried to make it, It is produced like that :

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
    magelad, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  5. killaklown

killaklown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1- Move Mouse
    2- Move Mouse in a curve
    3- Done, a curved line.

killaklown, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  6. 509 Media

509 Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am surprised no one has mentioned using the pen tool. Using the pen tool will give you a much smoother result than using the mouse and simple brush. Once you create a path you can stroke the path with the brush you want to use. In the example you posted notice there are three colors and an outer glow. You are going to have to use multiple layer to net the exact result.

The end result should take less than a few minutes in Photoshop. Depending on what you are doing and how many you are wanting to draw you might consider recording an action. In the future it would be as simple as drawing the shape with the pen tool and then applying the action.

If you would like to see some videos on photoshop and the pen tool try Youtube for free examples, or www.lynda.com if you do not mind spending a couple dollars.

Hit me up here.... www.509media.com if I can ever help with anything.

Thanks
    Dan

509 Media, Apr 2, 2010 IP