1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get my tiktok from 2k followers to 10k

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Illuminatileader666, Sep 5, 2024.

My tiktok username is illuminatileader666 where I pose as the devil and leader of the illuminati. How do I get my tiktok to 10k followers please?

Illuminatileader666, Sep 5, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Look at the videos that have got the most engagement and work out what was different about them to your regular content. Produce more of what is working.

I took a quick look and thought they were just sad. Not funny, not generating outrage on your behalf. It didn't look like you were posing or acting. What are your goals? Fame, fortune, political change?

[​IMG]

sarahk, Sep 5, 2024 IP
  3. Illuminatileader666

Illuminatileader666 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not very nice my goals are political change and to raise money

Illuminatileader666, Sep 6, 2024 IP
  4. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Try creating engaging content that resonates with your audience through skits, fun facts, or behind-the-scenes looks into your 'devilish' persona.

GreenHost.Cloud, Sep 7, 2024 IP
  5. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Create High-Quality Content: Focus on producing visually appealing videos with good lighting and clear audio. Edit your videos to make them engaging and dynamic.

2. Post Consistently: Regularly upload content to keep your audience engaged. Aim for a consistent posting schedule, whether that's daily, a few times a week, or weekly.

3. Use Trending Sounds and Hashtags: Pay attention to current trends and incorporate trending sounds and hashtags into your videos to increase visibility.

4. Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments, engage with followers, and ask for opinions or feedback. This interaction helps build a community around your content.

5. Collaborate with Other Creators: Partner with other TikTokers, especially those with a similar or larger following. Cross-promotions can expose your content to new audiences.

6. Leverage Other Social Media Platforms: Promote your TikTok account on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube. Share your TikTok videos or provide sneak peeks to draw followers from other networks.

7. Create Shareable Content: Focus on making videos that are entertaining, funny, or inspirational, which people will want to share with their own networks.

8. Analyze Your Performance: Use TikTok analytics (if you have a Pro account) to understand which content performs best. Adjust your strategy based on your findings.

9. Join TikTok Communities: Participate in TikTok challenges and trends, and engage with niche communities that relate to your content.

10. Tell a Story: Create a narrative or series in your videos to keep followers coming back for more. This can spark curiosity and encourage binge-watching.

11. Utilize TikTok Ads: If applicable, consider investing in TikTok ads to promote your content to a wider audience.

12. Provide Value: Whether through entertainment, education, or inspiration, ensure your content delivers value to your viewers.

CarolWWW, Sep 10, 2024 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sory but my faith its god ,i dont have nothing personal with you but i dont want to help concurence :))

Spartan14, Sep 13, 2024 IP
  7. Fomin Alex

Fomin Alex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can promote your TikTok account using MGID through native ads. MGID allows you to create engaging native ad campaigns that can drive traffic to your TikTok profile or specific content. Since MGID places ads within relevant content on websites, your TikTok promotion can reach targeted audiences who are more likely to be interested in your videos.

Fomin Alex, Sep 19, 2024 IP
  8. Hostragons

Hostragons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create videos for trending topics with Artificial Intelligence.

Hostragons, Sep 19, 2024 IP
  9. Big_Max

Big_Max Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure this is an interesting topic for 10k followers? In general, check when your current followers are most active, and post new content at that time. Also, you might want to consider creating more videos.

Big_Max, Sep 22, 2024 at 3:14 PM IP