1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do I get phpadsnew to be polite?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pickled, Jan 5, 2007.

I want popunders, it's set to popunders, I get popups. What's wrong? I've checked everything I can think of...

also, I need to be able to set the ad diplay rate (per visitor, per day, etc) and things like that. Where do I do that? I think I saw settings like that before but can't find them anywhere now. What am I missing?

thanks!

-P

pickled, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  2. EJRaven

EJRaven Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to have a glitch on one of my customers' phpadsnew, I reinstalled it and it worked fine.

EJRaven, Jan 6, 2007 IP
  3. pickled

pickled Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, I seem to have popunders working but I need to limit their display. right now each page load spawns a new popunder which it too much, I need 1 popunder per visitor...any ideas how to do that? I've looked everywhere...thanks!

pickled, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  4. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    fsmedia, Jan 7, 2007 IP
  5. pickled

pickled Peon

Best Answers:
    well, I guess I could do that, but seems silly to move everything over for just one simple feature that phpadsnew must provide.

does anyone know how to do what I want? I'm tearing my hair out over this one.

pickled, Jan 8, 2007 IP