1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i make links for my images??

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by confusedone, Feb 4, 2010.

Ok question. Ive got a domain selling shirts, ive signed up to a merchant and they already have a site with the shirts on it. General feeling is it is fair game to take their image and use it on mine. However if i go through affiliate window or to the merchants on there, the links all are offered for certain things, mainly banners. How, if i want to use one of their images for a specific shirt, put it on my wordpress site, and (hopefully) people click through and go to that specific page on my merchants site, and recognising it was my site it came from??

Many thanks with any help here

regards

alan

confusedone, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can upload any image you want in WordPress then just make it click able by assigning it a URL.

Whether you can use the images or not is up to the merchant.

Upload your image
    Insert it into your post
    click on Edit Image
    And you'll see a space for Link URL

internetmarketingiq, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. HaloJones

HaloJones Active Member

Best Answers:
    ...and just to complete the advice above...

You can use a 'deep link' to go directly to any product/page on the site you choose. See the 'Deep Link Builder' on the AW right hand control panel.

HaloJones, Feb 11, 2010 IP