1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I review a specific electronic product on my blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by talktotop, Jan 1, 2012.

I need to review and promote a particular electronic item on my blog and i will also need to talk about the specification and the design as well which the manufacturer sure has on their own site. SO how do I achieve this review and avoid plagiarism as well?

talktotop, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  2. jack2230

jack2230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just create a review and write it yourself word for word so no copying takes place. Otherwise you could pay someone to do it for you. Also in terms of a review, if I'am reviewing an iPad and list the specifications such as Operating System - iOS, Music Store - iTunes etc. that isn't really plagiarism and if anything I think that the manufacturer would be happy, as it's free promotion for them.

jack2230, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  3. talktotop

talktotop Member

Best Answers:
    Thats quite informative. Thanks pal

talktotop, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  4. aaron.paspe

aaron.paspe Peon

Best Answers:
    To avoid plagiarism, you have to consider taking a note of each data that you have gathered from the sources that you got the information. Give incites of the product and the overall performance. If you have tried the product or have someone tried it write it down. If you have facts about the manufacturer include it so that the viewer will know the details. It's like experimenting, you have to know everything about the product, creating enough test in order to create a solid conclusion. Determining the weakness and strength of the product enables you to have have knowledge to defend the data that you provided.

aaron.paspe, Jan 3, 2012 IP