1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you auto install a CMS when creating a new account?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Scoty, Feb 27, 2008.

Hey, I run a reseller package and would like to tap into a certain 'audience', but in order to do so I'll need to install a CMS for them because chances are they wont know anything about web design or in general being a webmaster.
    Personally, I like to hand write my sites as I've been doing since I was 11 (I'm now 18) so I've not really got much experience using CMS', I'm also new to providing web hosting.

My question is how do I - or is it possible to - install a CMS when a new hosting account is created?

If it can't be done, or is too complicated or whatever I suppose I could create accounts, set them up then edit and sell them as needed, but would prefer to have it automated.

I'm thinking to use Joomla or WP as they seem most popular, again, never used many for more than 5 minutes so I have no idea which to use.

Sorry if this is meant to be posted somewhere else,
    Thanks,
    Scoty

Scoty, Feb 27, 2008 IP