1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you build up a social network with active followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cyoung35, Aug 16, 2012.

I was once told to create accounts at all the social networks such as facebook, twitter, pinterest and YouTube, then build a blog and write about the topics related to the type of followers my social networks were trying to attract. This was the proverbial, "write and they will follow", however I have been writing in my outdoors themed blog and linking the content to my social networks now for more than a year and I am still not seeing any change in my traffic numbers or engagement by my social network followers. What am I missing? what should I be doing to get people to my website via social networks?

cyoung35, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  2. imknights

imknights Guest

Best Answers:
    For Facebook, you can run contest and ask them to be a fan and give out attractive pricing.

imknights, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  3. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually most social networks can use prize giveaways. Just look for sponsors related to your niche.

nufox, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  4. faithyunn

faithyunn Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a descent and reliable profile so many people online trust you.

faithyunn, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  5. Wildfire71

Wildfire71 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your content has to engage and interest people to return and invite their friends.To build up a quick following you can buy real followers, fake followers are a waste of time as you need interaction to continue to grow your followers. Your in luck we have a special this weekend on twitter followers and YouTube views. 50% extra with every order but for 2 days only. PM me if your interested.

Wildfire71, Aug 16, 2012 IP