1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you change the links in a plr ebook

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bdove23, Dec 1, 2010.

i have a ebook that i want to change the links in to my affiliate links. Do anyone have any idea on how to do that. is there some kind of software for that. I tried to do it in kompozer, but i guess kompozer only work with html files. thanks

bdove23, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  2. Annamina

Annamina Guest

Best Answers:
    Is it a pdf file? If so, Adobe acrobat writer can modify pdf file. There are also some free software can do pdf edit.

Or, you can convert the ebook to doc format (for MS Word), change affiliate links in doc file, and then convert it back to pdf format.

Annamina, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  3. avermat

avermat Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you'll need a PDF editor, I'm guessing you're looking for something cheaper than Acrobat.
    You can use PDFescape for free and do it online. Basically you'll upload your PDF file and put new links over your existing links. It kind of creates an invisible box that is clickable.

I think "PdfEdit995" can do it for free as well.

I use CutePDF which costs around $50.

Other options are:

pdfill.com $20
    foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/ $80

avermat, Dec 17, 2010 IP