1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you Code a Photoshop Template???

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by maja_08, Jan 7, 2008.

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to code a website template made in Photoshop, or if there is a tutorial on the web.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

maja_08, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  2. ACiD394

ACiD394 Peon

Best Answers:
    ACiD394, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  3. maja_08

maja_08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks very much for the link, but what if I do know HTML? Is there another way to code the template?

maja_08, Jan 7, 2008 IP
  4. nontemplates

nontemplates Peon

Best Answers:
    HTML IS the code for designing pages. If you don't know how to code the best you can do is use the "Save for web & devices" menu option and choose to out put it into HTML. Its a crappy way to do it and it will be VERY bloated in size. In short the best way is to hire someone who knows some CSS & XHTML and then slice it appropriately. IMO you can't even slice properly if you don't know anything about coding.

nontemplates, Jan 9, 2008 IP
  5. xeilmach

xeilmach Peon

Best Answers:
    Dreamweaver helps in placing your photoshop images around visually of what you want to appear. Then there's a another page you could use in that software to edit coding. It is a very resourceful software.

xeilmach, Jan 9, 2008 IP