1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you distribute proper content to Social Networking sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by grafx77, Apr 23, 2007.

I'm fairly new to submitting content to social networking sites such as Digg, Newsvine, and Netscape. I have submitted several articles to around 6-8 of the top social networking sites to date.

Seemed to be going through smoothly until I went to submit a few more new articles to Netscape and Slashdot, in which I noticed that my account was banner or locked, which I have no problem with, but they left me with no reason or warning as to why I was banned.

A warning or at least a generic reason for being locked out would be nice, but I have read that Netscape is pretty strict on their policies and procedures. What type of material should I be submitting to these sites? Should I be submitting more "news story" type articles?

Has anyone else shared the same experience?

grafx77, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    Your accounts might have been blocked since you were promoting your own stuff, and it was deemend as spam??

aletheides, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  3. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    One tip, when submitting the same article to several social bookmarketing sites: make sure the descriptions are different w/ different titles (if possible). So Google doesn't see it as duplicate content.

8everything, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  4. Daniel591992

Daniel591992 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And don't make it obvious that you wrote it. Try to submit stuff from other sites too ;)

Daniel591992, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  5. jiminic2

jiminic2 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a lot you don't know until you get booted or "repremanded". Change the ad a little; that seemed to work for me on Craigslist.

jiminic2, Apr 23, 2007 IP