1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you find email list owners within a certain niche?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by snous, Jul 20, 2010.

Hi all.

I'm trying to find email list owners within a couple different niches to form an affiliate partnership with. Anyone have experience doing this? What process/tools do you use?

snous, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  2. snous

snous Active Member

Best Answers:
    To clarify, I'm looking for distribution to my affiliate relationships. I'm looking for emailers that would be interested in mailing my offer to their list. How do I find emailers/list owners that would be interested?

snous, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You may wanna look at going down the Ezine road. I personally have never done ezine advertising but I think it has something to do with promoting to legal mailing lists..etc. Once again, i'm not positive on that but just google "ezine advertising" and check out some of the results. Hope this helps..

FPForum, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  4. Battyb

Battyb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try posting your request/niche here or in the Warrior Forum, in JV section etc. Other than that do a search on your niche and sign up!

Battyb, Jul 21, 2010 IP