1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how do you get a free credit score ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by newera, Jul 27, 2010.

can someone tell me how to get a free credit score , my credit history is perfect just so everyone knows i don't take any loans , i pay all my bills on time .... so do these have any effect on getting a free credit score ????

newera, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  2. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    if it's perfect why would you want to check your credit score? Also did you know if you check your credit score you actually hurt your credit rating by doing this? So if you always pay your bills on time then it's probably a really good credit score!!

Also taking out loans (and paying them off on time) actually increases your credit rating. I don't know if you can actually get a free credit report, a lot of sites claim they can get you a credit report for free but they really make you pay a hidden fee somewhere along the lines, you might be able to go to your bank and get a credit check but if you are never late on payments don't waste your time.

Le Dangles, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  3. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    you know that's what i thought but all my friends in the work place tell me oh you should go check up on your credit score you should see whats up maybe paying all this money on time there is some sort of benefit to it ... i didn't know that it might hurt me if i checked it never mind that thanks for the advice ....

newera, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. backlinker2010

backlinker2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Type free credit score on google and you will have all you need to know. There are even affiliate links for this (but beware of the monthly cost).

backlinker2010, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    Don't google free credit score these companies don't actually have your credit score they make you pay a fee and they "show you" how to actually get your credit score. They are basically just the middle man. I worked for a company that owned a free credit score site and in my mind they are 100% scam.

Le Dangles, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  6. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the advice .... because i really can't afford to pay anymore money ... literally ....

newera, Jul 29, 2010 IP