1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you guys make money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anfractuouspattern, Aug 31, 2011.

1. mnicklas14

mnicklas14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would love your life. After graduating college I would love to bank some money working full time and ease my way into swing trading and eventually day trading.

Anyways, most money I earn online is through graphic/web design. But since I'm a college student its pretty unstable. I take jobs when I get them and relax afterwards till its time to find another one.

mnicklas14, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    running websites, still need a few years till I'll have a day like mentos :p

Sensei.Design, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. Ambassy

Ambassy Peon

Best Answers:
    I earn cash in a lot of ways. Youtube marketing is my bigshot though.

Ambassy, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    You Creat A Blog and then promote that blog for earning. And Used Adsence is good platform to make money online For Its Should Your Website With Quality Content ...

yadavsarvesh10, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  5. ColorWP.com

ColorWP.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I currently most of my money selling my PHP programming knowledge on this forum. I also run a few websites, but just as a hobby (not that I don't focus on making their earnings bigger and bigger though).

ColorWP.com, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  6. target2020

target2020 Member

Best Answers:
    i make an avg of 250$ per day from forex.forextrading is my full time work.i work at lndon markets open 3hrs and usa markets open 3 hrs.i work 6 hrs daily for forex and makes 250$ an avg

target2020, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  7. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You will have to experiment for yourself, its hard going at first but things will eventually improve (they are just starting to turn around for me!)

sambling, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  8. hostavps

hostavps Member

Best Answers:
    Yup! Right on it. Forex trading rocks!

hostavps, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  9. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    Forex might be good, but its not easy, i thinkt here are easier methods, i could be wrong though...

Jakiller, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  10. bbbkkk

bbbkkk Member

Best Answers:
    I think good thing is to sell website templates . At this time there are a lot of sites like themeforest or templatesmonster and the amount of them is still growing.

bbbkkk, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  11. katesaunders

katesaunders Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with something you either like or have experience in - because the best content (at least initially) is genuine and helpful.

If you have no experience at all, or even if you do, Glen Allsop just started a free case study that you can follow and learn from. He's a brilliant marketer, blogger, and really nice guy. Again, it's completely free, and Glen doesn't spam his list. You can follow his blog at ViperChill(dot) com or check out his new case study at BloggingCaseStudy(dot)com.

I highly recommend it! He's a great teacher so if you're serious about making money online, you'll learn how for sure.

Good luck!

katesaunders, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  12. joshtimber

joshtimber Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why people do see things in profitable way. No one do anything here free of cost.

joshtimber, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  13. manfish

manfish Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I make $200/month because I am student

manfish, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  14. HowDoYou

HowDoYou Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do freelance desktop and website programming.

HowDoYou, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  15. katesaunders

katesaunders Peon

Best Answers:
    Services is a great way to create income. A website to market them is great, but you can even simply market them on forums like Digital Point. Plenty of people here need article writers, copywriters, programmers, graphic design, etc.

I haven't tried this, but there seem to be a lot of people making money on Fiverr.com, as well.

You can do it!

katesaunders, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  16. John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy Peon

Best Answers:
    Im a freelancer so I do things anybody needs done. I also own a E-store and many blogs with Adsense.

John F. Kennedy, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  17. Tisha Davis

Tisha Davis Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays internet has made all these possible and has brought plenty of options to us to make money fast. Affiliate program is the best way to make more money as an affiliate because it helps to maintain cash flow and motivation. As comparison to other it is good and effective way to make money fast.

Tisha Davis, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  18. herisetiyawan

herisetiyawan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I make money online with the biggest and the best advertising program namely google adsense..So far..I thing it's the best and the easiest way to make money online...

herisetiyawan, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  19. Bogdan Anastasiei

Bogdan Anastasiei Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Provide a service. Assess your skills, see what you're good at and offer it to others. It can be article writing, video creation, backlinks building, niche research... anything in demand. You could start selling right here, at DP, in the 'Buy, Sell, Trade' section. :)

Bogdan Anastasiei, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  20. Visum Designz

Visum Designz Peon

Best Answers:
    There are thousands of ways to make money. But let's break making money down into the simplest way you can.

In all areas of business you need a product or service people want or better yet NEED.

Think of something you want or need? Ill list a few things I want. A coffee in the morning.... a new pair of shoes.... a girlfriend, hmm maybe there is a lucrative business for finding women I can sleep with hmm lol j/k but you can be a hooker (good money)

A few things I need 1. FOOD gotta have it, 2. Shelter 3. clothes

But enough about what I want let me think what millions of people want or NEED, maybe to quit their day job and make 500$ a day now this is a product I can offer granted I don't make 500$ a day but in IM numbers vary on how many Conversions you get.

What I am saying is make a book targeting a niche in this case it's people who want money and a lot of people want no NEED it.

With research time and practice you can gather data and type it up and sell it that is targeting a group and giving them what they want, thats just one way there are THOUSANDS of other niches groups and products to be offered the more people to target the more money you make

In IM you will make more money depending on 2 factors 1. MUST have quality product 2. MUST have traffic or a large number of people that will see your product

Because if it is a good product chances are the more people who see it you will get a sale, when they leave reviews and your feedback is good your conversion rating goes UP

Visum Designz, Oct 5, 2011 IP