1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do You Handle Social Media Between Multiple Sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dscurlock, Dec 19, 2015.

Lets say you have 5-10 sites...
    How do you deal with the social media...

If you have 10 sites, and sign up to an avg of 5 social media
    accounts, then you would have 50 social media accounts to manage...

Or do you just sign up using one set of Social Media accounts, then
    spread out your content from there between all of your sites?

Thanks

dscurlock, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  2. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that it would be better to have an account for each website/business/whatever. I know that it sounds like a lot of accounts to try to manage but if you just jumble them all into one, what would you call it? Especially if each website has a completely different name and niche.
    Each account would be specific for that website, its content, related content, and will help drive targeted traffic to your site. Whereas a catchall account will kinda be all over the place and not specific or targeted.

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  3. TheDigital

TheDigital Member

Best Answers:
    I am using tool called hootsuite , whitch allows me manage all my social media accounts from one place , just search for social media management tools

TheDigital, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  4. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using facebook schedule post feature when i have time i post all of my account then i have to manage all my social media account.

drues1986, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  5. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is the similar case i have been facing too, i have 20+ websites and only small number of social media account. All i can do is link my website footer to the social account and let people know more about "me" rather than knowing my website. That is site linking to social media account.

charlesgan, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  6. Biche

Biche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hootsuite is the best, it allows you to manage all your accounts under one platform. It's used by a lot of the big companies to manage their social media presence. I think it has a free trial so you can see how it is before you pay any money. :p

Biche, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  7. Sajith Gandhi

Sajith Gandhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Buffer is great for scheduling posts across multiple social media platforms. The weekly and monthly reports are detailed and easy to understand. It is suited for anyone in social media and quite frankly any business that wants their departments, teams and employees to participate and collaborate about social posts. There is a neat feature that allows team leads to approve posts before they go live. That is a life saver.

Sajith Gandhi, Dec 31, 2015 IP