1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you keep your Youtube Affilliate Account Alive?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by heartdragon, Aug 10, 2015.

Hello, i made videos with good quality promoting cpa, it took time and effort to do it. Overnight Youtube banned my affilliate cpa account without reason, maybe my competition flagged me, I have Adsense Youtube channel generate income, this adsense youtube channel still alive and i am afraid that my ip will be black for Google now, how do you keep alive your accounts? and how do you do when you have an important youtube account and also you are promoting affilliate product with your account. Do you use proxies, vps? what do you recommend me? thanks

heartdragon, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  2. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting youtube and reconsidering your website and remove the penalty?

Dario McNut, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  3. heartdragon

heartdragon Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, yes i did it. And always the support of Google is the worst. They did not respond nothing

heartdragon, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  4. epicbud

epicbud Member

Best Answers:
    If you are afraid for your IP you can try restarting your router to get new IP.

epicbud, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  5. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube does not like affiliate links, so what you need to do is to hide the affiliate link. The best way is to make your YouTube videos informational, then have a link from the video that goes to an informational web page that you own (keep sales speak to a minimum), then on that page have the link that goes to the affiliate offer. In other words, put some distance between your affiliate link and YouTube.

George Peirson, Aug 12, 2015 IP