1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you manage your business info (reports, earnings, logins, servers, etc.)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by VictorC, Feb 2, 2010.

I have a few sites since 2006 and they are growing too fast for me. I don't have much time to my business.

Now I have lots of logins, passwords, adsense reports, list of sites where I build links, software releases, images, content, data backups, lists with expiration dates of domains, servers, payments, etc.

I'm not able to deal with all that without any help. So I was wondering if there's some kind of ERP freeware tool or something I could use.

How do you manage all that stuff?

VictorC, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  2. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to put a lot of it into spreadsheets now a days. There simply is too much, especially in regards to web hosting and log ins.

But over time you get so many scripts, and other things you have to start centralizing a master list.

Barefootsies, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. pkainulainen

pkainulainen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I cannot answer to all of your questions, but I have a tip for storing the login and password information. There is a lot of passwords managers out there, which can be used to do the trick. You can use for instance Password Safe, which is available without charge. If you are willing to pay, 1Password is one option, which you should check out (Its browser plugin is just AWESOME). You can use it in Mac OS X and in Windows (Beta, but I have been using it a while without problems).

pkainulainen, Jul 6, 2010 IP