1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you measure Social Media Marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by britopian.com, Feb 20, 2007.

Hi all - if any of you use social media as a marketing channel, I am wondering how you measure the results of such efforts?

Thanks.

britopian.com, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  2. affiliategirl

affiliategirl Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess if you already realize its benefits you would get more results if you start right away.

I am still thinking of using this concept inspired from my readings. But let's see if my lazyness won't catch up on me. :p

affiliategirl, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. RSberg

RSberg Peon

Best Answers:
    I realize this thread is old but my replying to it may help others...

In todays IM you have to involve social media into your everyday marketing efforst. There are studies showing that 5 of the top 6 factors in ranking sites are social signals. Improving your Social Impact (how visible your site is "socially") is HUGE in todays IM!

RSberg, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  4. andrewhoward123

andrewhoward123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can measure by visitor visits and Google analytic...

andrewhoward123, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  5. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social Media Marketing can also benefit Search Engine Optimization through the increase in links to your website from public social media websites. These links create added SEO score to your website. Search engines value inbound links to your website because they are an indication of your website popularity, which then increases your own search engine ranking. Social Media Marketing which includes promotion of websites through Social Bookmarking, networking websites, forums posting, blog and article posting, and many more.

arindamdutta16, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  6. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can measure them by carefully analysing the analytic tool you are using for your site for example Google Analytics. Also make use of Facebook analytics which are pretty good and precise. Observe which gender, age group and location is bringing more visitors for you.

traxport121, Jan 2, 2013 IP