1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you run your online business while you are traveling?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ramses1, May 29, 2010.

1. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not familiar with Philippines but i can tell you that Singapore and Malaysia are very easy to get internet access.
    You can found the wifi every way, not only those cafe ike starbucks are providing free wifi but also all the fast food restaurant such as Mcdonald, Kentucky Fry Chichen.
    And most of the hotel has free wifi too

For the calling, You can still use skype, or you can get an IDD card which can save you lot money if you call to UK, it is about USD0.25 per minutes

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    lifeplayer, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  2. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have yet to travel since starting out online...but I would probably either put it on hold or in the hands of a trusted friend. Of course I don't see myself traveling for long so I would not need a long term solution. I know I would avoid Internet Cafes that you mentioned above. Its way to easy for someone in there to get your information and royally screw you over.

Joe128139, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. devilzkrazy

devilzkrazy Peon

Best Answers:
    Get a Laptop with a internet connection and get it doing :). I do that for sure.

devilzkrazy, Jun 6, 2010 IP