1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How exactly does affiliate marketing work?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Volux, Mar 24, 2012.

I'm looking to make some good cash and I have read around and saw that affiliate marketing seems to work if the effort it put in. I am willing to put the effort it, but how exactly does it work?

I would probably like to start with Amazon's program here, https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/, but I am just unsure of Exactly how this works and such.

Also, if you have any other ideas of making money from scratch, feel free to explain.

Thanks!

Volux, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  2. Jason1985

Jason1985 Member

Best Answers:
    HI! Ill give you an example, like amazon or clickbank. You basically promote products (no money required). When you choose a product you want
    to promote you usually get a special links or code. How do you promote them?

Simple! you can make a website and write reviews on it, or do a youtube video. If a reader or viewer wants more information on the product heres where the magic comes in! remember that code? they click on it in your video description or say on the bottom of your review on ur site, you can make a link that says CLICK HERE for more info, if they click on the link it will take the to the products official sales page where they give them even more Sales copy. If they then decide to buy while on that products page you will get a commision. so lets say the product was $50 and the vendor provides 80% commission, that means u make $40 from that purchase. btw I hear amazon requires you have a website before the accept you in the affiliate program. Im with clickbank though right now. No website is mandatory to join them. also check out their marketplace.

There are many ways to get traffic to your offer. Just like that gaming link in your signature :) thats one free way. You can also try to rank your youtube videos or website for a highly searched keyword, that way ull be on page one for that term. That way ull get multiple $40 payments 24/7. :) isn't the internet great!? Also CPA offers are good.

Jason1985, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  3. Volux

Volux Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for the great explanation. I never really understood CPA either. Mind elaborating?

Thanks!

Also, how am I suppose to do affiliate marketing through videos? Am I to make my own videos or what?

Volux, Mar 24, 2012 IP