1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How good is pinterest for seo marketing blogs

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by atom millionaire, Mar 8, 2013.

I am hearing a lot about Pinterest these days and how bloggers are getting hundred of thousand repins and visitors to their site because of it.

Can you help me finding out how can i effectively use pinterest for a seo tips and marketing blogs as mostly people there are looking for fashion and food pictures.

If anyone is already using Pinterest for such a theme could you link me to your website and pinterest name so that i could take a look at it.

Thanks!

atom millionaire, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is the hottest young site on the internet. In the past six months, the social sharing tool has gone from effectively non-existent to one of the top 100 sites on the web (and is on track to break into Alexa’s Top 50).​

spider_web, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  3. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Its a good growing social networking site. If you pin good infographics images then your profile popularity increase and the chances of getting traffic from it.

scholarsjunction, Mar 18, 2013 IP