1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How good would a limousine / car service forum be?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by karim101, Jun 22, 2011.

Hi, i was wondering there are no good forums for limousine-- only one i could find and there aren't many for car services either.

since i'm a developer as well..anyone having an idea would it be a profitable website in terms of marketing my own company along with displaying up banners of other Co. ?

as well as if i try some internet marketing.. would i be able to fetch easily a $100 each month just off the ad revenue or would it be a waste of time?

would really appreciate the guidance from you guys :))

cheers!

karim101, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  2. Alex060985

Alex060985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Karim,

The key to a forum is to have something that visitors are able to speak out about and report back on, the thought of a limo forum seems to be flawed in that there is little that users would be able to talk about and so i feel that although there will be visitors to the site, they will are more likely to have already used the service and offering their story rather than looking for the service.

This would affect both advertising and post count in my opinion, so personally i would avoid the idea.

Alex060985, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  3. karim101

karim101 Peon

Best Answers:
    how about a transportation forum? but that requires people with extensive knowledge to moderate and begin some activity on the forum. how about if we start some activity in the forum that is somewhat relevant to DIY ? could forums be a successful way of promoting content or the articles would be? i mean there are too many DIY content around us and that gets a good placement in SERPs what if someone in forums start with the same activity. could forums beat the SERPs of articles (if we don't talk about backlinking and getting direct traffic) ??

karim101, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  4. karim101

karim101 Peon

Best Answers:
    no one to suggest me :( ?

karim101, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. MimicTheTruth

MimicTheTruth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guess it'd be sweet during prom season. haha

MimicTheTruth, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  6. alexanderallard