1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I am making money with my blog

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Voot, Mar 25, 2012.

I did not find time to post in my blog because it was a boring work for me. I was highly interested in blogging when i opened a blog site with own hosting and domain. I found it is very hard to maintain alone a blog. I have to find topics to write a content which is much time consuming for me. Also i was thinking how will i successful with blogging alone. basically i like social media topic which i found in Mashable, CNET etc. But it was really hard job to re write the article with own view. also it is a hard work to do SEO, writing alone. After some i feel less interest in blogging and started updating my blog less frequently. But you know, if you can try, you can do anything. i saw many low ranked blog getting high responses. but how? i tried to figure out this. I saw those blogs are publishing others content in their site. they are publishing other business review in their site. I asked one of my friend who have a blog site that "what are you doing for getting more responses?" he said "i am writing others content and publishing in my site" i asked, "what is the benefit of posting others content in your site?: he said, " i am writing others content according to them and publishing the content in my site because they are paying me for this" he also said, "Why dont you doing this?" a bulb lighted in my brain and i decided instant to do this.

After Long time i opened my blog's dashboard and redesigned it. But i was forget to ask where i can get "others" for whom i will write and publish. again i contacted with my friend. he said about a site's service where i can get advertisers. Joined that site and found many advertisers who are seeking for good blog writers. I got 2 orders instant about 2 tech review. advertiser gave his site address and told me to "write 250 word article about it and publish in your site" . i wrote and publish that in my site. advertiser paid me $5 after his review. That was my 1st earning with my blog. Now i do not search for content in my site, i getting this from advertisers. I still not added any ad in my site because i am earning a lot without Ads. Also, users are comfortable in surfing because of Ad free site.

I will publish the service information after your interest in comments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    Voot, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  2. cngvehicles

cngvehicles Peon

Best Answers:
    can you tell me the procedure how i can get article writing order? i am a blogger

cngvehicles, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. denise1624

denise1624 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really need a way to make some extra money online and this would be a perfect way. I'm interested in hearing more about this.

denise1624, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  4. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give some more info?

Dominick, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  5. Voot

Voot Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your interest gys. if this can help you, i will be really glad. for your more information, i added the service in my signature. you can learn more how you can do this. you just need to write article according to buyers direction and have to publish in your blog. you can get more visitor in your blog as well you will be get paid for this. both side you are benefited. my success is going with it. There are also affiliate program for bloggers.

Voot, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  6. toycat

toycat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Publish it, please.

toycat, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  7. Voot

Voot Peon

Best Answers:

Please Follow My Signature

Voot, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  8. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sound good.. post more details.

jhardy2008, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  9. paperman

paperman Peon

Best Answers:
    im thinking about getting into the article writing and blogging. is the money good for the amount of time spent writing and blogging?

paperman, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  10. gokulnathls

gokulnathls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice we do write article for your blogs pls do contact me at the folloiwing mail id if you need of any article of free of high quality, in return you just want to keep the text link in those article which swithched to our websites.
    Awaiting for your reply.

gokulnathls, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  11. Voot

Voot Peon

Best Answers:
    More details posted. you can follow my signature for more detail

Voot, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  12. Staci Lynn

Staci Lynn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, this looks like a good place for advertisers to find people to write reviews of their sites, and they accept adult.
    You should have posted the link in your signature as an affiliate. ;)

Staci Lynn, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  13. Paul50

Paul50 Peon

Best Answers:
    I desperately wanted to get the other ways to earn money faster. Thanks for letting me known about one of those ways.

Paul50, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  14. Voot

Voot Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have good writing hand, you can try this. i am earning good amount from here

Voot, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  15. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have no doubt you have a great website service. But it's insulting our intelligence to have an opening post as that assuming we cannot guess the "service" you are talking about is your own.

XooX, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  16. Voot

Voot Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not have intention to insult your intelligence. This service is mine and i did not tell anywhere. I used this service and get benefited. If anyone can satisfy with this service so where is the problem to tell abouy this service to forum members?

Voot, Apr 4, 2012 IP