1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I can increase my Monthly Off-Page SEO Revenue?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jean007, Apr 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I am starting my offpage seo business with Paid Guest Posting selling on kachakhuh.com. Can any give me suggestions to increase my monthly Off-Page SEO Revenue?

jean007, Apr 19, 2022 IP
  2. Chiara Light

Chiara Light Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Creating valuable backlinks.
    2. Social Media Marketing.
    3. Guest Content.
    4. Forum Posting.
    5. Local Listings.

Chiara Light, Apr 20, 2022 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First, you need to grow the site. Why would anyone pay at all if there' no traffic to/from the site: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kachakhuh.com ? However, growth can happen only if the site offers something of value to its visitors. No value - no growth.

qwikad.com, Apr 20, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You only have this kachakhuh.com website and you might want to establish its reputation and engage with the target audience as well as users. Try to increase your website's authority because most of the hunters of guest posting sites are looking for high domain authority sites.

KylieSweet, Apr 24, 2022 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be active on facebook groups ,links in signature in forums ,quora marketing etc

Spartan14, Apr 27, 2022 IP
  6. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    Good interaction, answering reading queries even complaints is a good start. Regardless to the platform you are on, the principles hold true anywhere you are on the internet.

I would suggest searching on google (or whatever search engine you prefer) and looking for specific forums then see what people are actually complaining about. Is there anyway you can help?

People regardless to who or where they are, want to know how can you help them. What you want is not really relevant, (and definitely not at this stage). Provide loads of good quality content, advice, videos, whatever, as long as it provides a service. It doesn't even have to be educational, make them funny. That in itself is a service - entertainment.

Harvey Wolf, Apr 27, 2022 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.