1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can trust on SEO company?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nbj, May 16, 2012.

1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In my former job I was a Business Development Manager... Most companies that sell a product or service will see an increase in sales with focusing on your companys reputation. Reputation Management is HUGE since most people go online to read positive/negative reviews on the company they are looking to buy from. Focus on Reviews with Google and relating sites. Release PR articles. Pay attention to Social Media(FaceBook, Twitter, Blog, etc.). As for SEO...good SEO practices will make a difference over time... Content, Long Tailed Keywords, Listing on Google Places, URL structure etc. Link building is not SUPER important. The last thing you need is non relating web sites linking to your REAL company.

I found that I could take a company that is mediocre and make them look like a ROCKSTAR online by paying close attention to Reputation Management, Social Media, PR Articles, and focusing on rich content.

Not too many companies are going to be able to do this well...

NetStar, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  2. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    You can look for testimonial of people who use that service and is it reliable or not?

rith, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  3. ayeshakapoor85

ayeshakapoor85 Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with You. But you regularly try to growth our website improvement. other wise You can help a seo company.

ayeshakapoor85, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your site do which to get more traffic especially organic traffic then you might need looking to SEO.
    How to trust a SEO company ,
    a) request some of their previous client report.
    b) check their company registration , how long they in this line.
    c) Check their site and their service is that trustable and professional enough .
    d) check is it easy to contact up with them and the efficiency of reply phone call and email.
    e) check their previous client base.
    f) check for review for the specific company
    g) check if they have truste on their site
    h) do have provide full money back guarantee if do not meet the result within the time .

JerrickYeoh, Jun 6, 2012 IP