1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i can use Facebok or other social networking site for website marketing ????

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by redesignunit, Dec 27, 2010.

i have recently started my own boutique at i have certain introductory offers. i want grow my business through social networking.

Can any one suggest me or share idea with me thanks in advance.

redesignunit, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  2. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    Register in all social networking sites and start participating in relevant threads or discussions, give reference of your site if needed.

jayrudalf, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  3. Johnny Paramedic

Johnny Paramedic Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also join Onlywire for free and bookmark some of your content to the 42 top level social networking sites on their list.

It is incredibly easy to use and it's free. The only work is in the beginninig as you need to create accounts with the 42 sites.

Just don't go too crazy with your bookmarking as you don't want to be seen as a spammer.

It is best if you bookmark your own pages say once or twice per week. Also, bookmark content from other sites that you lilke in the same niche so that it all looks natural.

John

Johnny Paramedic, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  4. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    on facebook you have to make lots of friends i mean real buyers and also you can try this by creating a page on face book then start your internet marketing

Irfi0009, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  5. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter - find people relevant to your niche by searching for terms relevant to whatever it is you promote in your boutique - follow these people, and they will follow you (most of them, use some automation and management tool to track who follows you and who doesn't, there are quite a few solutions for this available for free on the market)
    Facebook - become friends with people that might be interested in what you have to offer. Search for relevant and related fan pages, groups, events, discussions etc
    YouTube - find videos relevant and related to the products/services you promote, comment on these videos, create your OWN videos as responses to these videos, engage in conversations, try doing some basic SEO research to get these videos highly ranked in Google and YouTube SERPS (this is not hard, just title and tag optimization)
    Forums - a lot of people forget about forums - these are still powerful for getting in front of your audience, there are tons of forums out there and pretty much every niche and every market has at least one major forum which draws hundreds if not thousands of visitors per day - get in front of these people by asking questions, providing answers, learning what their needs and wants are.

Create long lasting relations and trust with your customers - I suggest you to take a look at some email marketing and list management tool such as Aweber, Getresponse or some other, create a simple website or blog where you will offer your visitors some incentive in exchange for their contact email. This way you will build a base of customers who will hopefully buy from you long time in the future.

rovad, Dec 29, 2010 IP