1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i earn a decent sum for what i do on fiverr

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Theneo, Oct 16, 2013.

Hellow dpers,
    I am gonna reveal my methods of how i make some decent income for what i do on fiverr .so without wasting time let's start .
    I don't have to give u a description about Fiverr and want to keep this guide short and simple .
    For u to earn something u must have an account on fiverr . So there are many gigs that are quite easy to do but aren't revealed .so today i am gonna give u an extremely simple gig . Ya its in advertising niche . there are many free solo ads provider to get started with just google em. Then we are gonna have an account on the free solo ad provider . Then just go and create a gig on fiverr with a catchy title and a good description . Don't fail to upload some images showing "i will explode your solo ad to my 45688 subscribers . " after that u just need to ask for the solo ad title and solo ad body and the url which u want the subscribers to go from your buyer . And just go to that solo ad site and copy and.paste the solo ad details to it and send . Clicks will be generated if the solo ad network u chose has a good and responsive list . I recommend u putting the time for completion of order to be 3 days .and after 3 days just send them the report of click generated . I usually used to earn around 15-20$but i have stopped using this method as i have bigger projects .also for best free solo ad provider pm me .i will provide u the link . Thanks .if u have any queries ask here

Theneo, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  2. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post, thanks for the idea :cool:

yize, Oct 27, 2013 IP